<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Monday, March 05, 2007

Birthday

Yes, I turned 26 on March 3. I think the following quote of Jerry from episode 17, season 4 of Seinfeld pretty much sums up how i feel.

Cheryl: Sorry, it was my aunt's birthday and she makes such a big deal aboutit.

Elaine: Well, nobody likes to get old, right?

Jerry: Well, birthdays are merely symbolic of how another year has gone by and how little we've grown. No matter how desperate we are that someday a better self will emerge, with each flicker of the candles on the cake, we know it's not to be, that for the rest of our sad, wretched pathetic lives, this is who we are to the bitter end. Inevitably, irrevocably; happy birthday? No such thing.

happy birthday to me.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?