Tuesday, July 29, 2003
Read this crap. I want to hit the guy with a bat myself.
1. Jimmy Hoffa
2. A Dem that can beat Bush in ‘04
3. Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq
4. A real road to peace in the Middle East
5. Good peaches in the Middle East
6. My ideal job (getting paid to sleep)
7. A way to make drug prohibition work
8. A democratic Liberia, Columbia, Iraq, etc. etc. etc.
9. Saddam Hussein
10. A car to replace the Firebird in our hearts
11. A competent police officer in this city
12. A good left-wing talk-show host
13. A good right-wing talk-show host (Roger Fredinberg was close)
14. Osama bin Laden
15. Something to get rid of cat pee smell
16. Good lobster in south Mississippi
17. A way to balance the Federal Budget
18. A way to balance MY budget
19. Enough sleep
20. A clever ending for this list
Tuesday, July 22, 2003
"Wave them flags boys!" or, "Fox News, the Psilocybin of the Masses".
Monday, July 21, 2003
Let's send MORE of our troops to die!
Thursday, July 10, 2003
Tuesday, July 08, 2003
One more lie in the bag.
White House Backs Off Claim on Iraqi Buy Uranium
Monday, July 07, 2003
As you may know. Savage had a weekly show on MSNBC. Well, as of today, he is FIRED! HAAAAAAA!!!
MSNBC fires Savage on anti-gay remarks
NEW YORK - MSNBC on Monday fired Michael Savage for anti-gay comments.
The popular radio talk show host who did a weekend TV show for the cable channel referred to an unidentified caller to his show Saturday as a "sodomite" and said he should "get AIDS and die." ........