<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Dorm Room Steps

smokey dopefolk song

Smoke blows by so silently
In a night this dark
As I sit here quietly
And mumble in the dark

Talking to my self
Cause there’s no one else around
Seems that they’ve all got a place to be
When 4 am rolls round
They’ve got something to wake up for
I can’t say that I do
I would just go home and sleep
But there’s nothing to go home too

So here I sit
Alone and cold
On these dorm room steps
Really ain’t so bad
I could do worse
Than sit here by myself

Maybe I’ll take a ride
Tomorrow night
If I find
Myself
Here alone again
Alone with my best friend
The starry eyed night

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?