<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The World Series?

Ok, before I get to my point, I want to be upfront here. I don’t enjoy baseball, and I make no bones about it. I respect the talent, athleticism, and skill involved. But I find watching baseball to be mind-numbingly, soul-crushingly boring.

So, the World Series. I guess I have an outdated globe, but on it the world appears to consist of more than the USA and Canada. Maybe they could just call it “The Great North American Series” or something like that. Are we as a country so egocentric that we really think all the baseball teams in the world exist only in America and Canada?

Just a thought.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?