<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Monday, May 08, 2006

Yep, More Fun Ahead

Major hurricane season brewing in the Atlantic

I've been talking to a couple of you about this for sometime. It's bad enough that all the forecasts are for a monster Atlantic hurricane season. But, more so, I can't shake the feeling that it's going to be really bad. Really bad.

Seriously, if I hear of a Cat 2 or higher headed even close to this way, this little white boy is heading north. I don't know where or how far north, but I'm going. And I'm willing to bet that I've got at least 3 loyal readers who are down for that road trip as well.

Best wishes to all as we plunge head-long into global climate change (mostly cyclical and NOT caused by man, btw) and increasingly intense and bizarre weather.

Sometimes I really don't like Earth.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?