<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Monday, May 15, 2006

Rove To Be Indicted?

There has been some scuttlebut around that Prosecutor Fitzgerald has notified Rove and his attornies that Rove is indeed to be indicted. The public announcement would be coming out this week, followed immediately by Rove's resignation.

Truthout.org is the main source on this, and they're not what I would call "un-biased" in any sense. However, I haven't cought them in an out-right lie yet. I've thought all along that Rove would eventually be indicted, thus taking the fall for Bush-Cheney. Though, I believe the facts will bear out eventually that Cheney was the original sinner of Plamegate.

Thoughts?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?