<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Passed On

Terri Schindler left her body less than an hour ago. She has now gone to a far better place than she has ever been, or so I believe. Though I agreed with the LEGALITY of what took place, I in no way relish her death.

My heart hurts for her family and those who love her, it has since the story broke first. I hope that some day they can reach a sense of resolution, of closure. But I know it will be a while.

But from my best understanding of all the medical evidence here, she did not suffer in anyway. She went to God softly.

And tonight, regardless of what's happened over the last 15 years, she'll be eating at the biggest table she's ever seen

Report From The AP On Terri's Passing


Rest In Peace

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?