<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Bush Administration's Policy Of Propaganda
The Williams Case Is Not A Fluke

As I mentioned in a comment on my piece about Armstrong Williams, this is not the first or only instance where our Administration is trying to cast their postions and opinions as true, unbiased news. Click here to go to the page I took the following excerpts from.

The Government Accountability Office, an investigative arm of Congress, said on Thursday that the Bush administration violated federal law by producing and distributing television news segments about the effects of drug use among young people. The accountability office said the videos "constitute covert propaganda" because the government was not identified as the source of the materials, which were distributed by the Office of National Drug Control Policy. They were broadcast by nearly 300 television stations and reached 22 million households, the office said.

I'll be posting further examples as I find them.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?