<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Saturday, January 08, 2005

11 Year Old Students Forced to Be Strip Searched In School Because of a Lost Ten Dollar Bill

You can read the story here. Somehow, someone's $10 bill came missing. All the 11 and 12 year old students that were, I assume, around when the bill was lost were forced to strip to their underwear in a search for the bill. I'm sorry, but 10 bucks does not neccessitate a strip search.

When I was in high school our little clip on cop would often stop and frisk random kids for no apparent reason. In my opinion, when I was frisked it was more like molestation than a search. And now the jackboots who seem to run schools nowadays have the authority to strip search little kids to look for a $10 bill? Have we no standards of privacy anymore?
No.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?