<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Saturday, October 23, 2004

The Psychotic Ann Coulter

I use the term "psychotic" because she has clearly had a break with reality. I refer you to the quotes below.

"When contemplating college liberals, you really regret once again that John Walker is not getting the death penalty. We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

"God says, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"

"I think, on the basis of the recent Supreme Court ruling that we can't execute the retarded, American journalists commit mass murder without facing the ultimate penalty. I think they are retarded. I'm trying to communicate to the American people and I have to work through a retarded person!"

"Cheney is my ideal man. Because he's solid. He's funny. He's very handsome. He was a football player. People don't think about him as the glamour type because he's a serious person, he wears glasses, he's lost his hair. But he's a very handsome man. And you cannot imagine him losing his temper, which I find extremely sexy. ( I guess telling a Congressman to "F__k himself" isn't losing one's temper) Men who get upset and lose their tempers and claim to be sensitive males: talk about girly boys. No, there's a reason hurricanes are named after women and homosexual men, it's one of our little methods of social control. We're supposed to fly off the handle. "

"My only regret with Timothy McVeigh is he did not go to the New York Times Building."

"A central component of liberal hate speech is to make paranoid accusations based on their own neurotic impulses, such as calling Republicans angry, hate-filled, and mean."

And in the same book:

"While having dinner recently with John Lott, author of 'More Guns, Less Crime,' one of life's enduring debates came up: Are liberals evil or just stupid? I was surprised to discover that Lott vigorously disputed those of us staking out the evil position."

And from the Today show:

"Political debate with liberals is basically impossible in America because liberals are calling names while conservatives are trying to make arguments...It's really all the same lie [that liberals tell], that conservatives are either stupid or scarily weird and therefore you don't have to deal with their ideas."

I love it when people are definately not hypocrites

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."

"The presumption of innocence only means you don't go right to jail."

And finally, two of my favorites. Remember, there are NO grey areas. All is black and white. ALWAYS. EVERYTHING.

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster."

"My libertarian friends are probably getting a little upset now but I think that's because they never appreciate the benefits of local fascism."

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?