<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Monday, October 25, 2004

Bush Has Fundraisers Sleepover at the White House Too

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040310/D817GH180.html

Yeah, just like Clinton. Remember how evil Clinton was for letting people he knew who raised a lot of money for him stay in the Lincoln Bedroom? Bush does it too. Basically all recent Presidents have. I'm not trying to indict Bush for doing this. I don't really care. And unlike some, I didn't care when Clinton did it either. It's not that big a deal. I just hate the whole "All of our guys are good and do good, and all of their guys are bad and do bad." They're all the same, so can we stop this self-righteous ideological demagoguery?

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?