<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Monday, August 16, 2004

Short Elaboration of my Comments on Teresa's Blown Gasket

First, go back and read the story, or listen to the audio, or watch the video. My problem with this whole thing is NOT that she told a reporter to "shove it". Though, I do not find such behavior becoming of a wannabe First Lady. My problem with the whole thing is that the reporter was asking her what she meant by "un-American" actions taken by some people. She kept on and kept ON adamantly denying that she used the word "un-American". SHE DID! It's in the video, the audio, the transcript of her speech. Why she can't just explain what she said is beyond me. The sad thing here is that the nutso right has not really commented on this. They just complain about the "shove it remark" and go out sounding petty. I'm really getting sick of this infotainment crap...

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?