<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Another Human Sacrifice in Iraq

Sometime during the past 3 days, an Iraqi "militant group" killed the South Korean hostage they'd been holding since sometime last week. I ask you, how many more heads must be hacked off before something is done? Such events are being treated, seemingly, as simply military matters in a time of war. That is dead wrong. We are dealing with subhuman detritus, rubbage. These are not people to be dealt with either diplomatically or even through "lawful" military combat. These are animals ripe for destruction. Such creatures can not be allowed to flourish anymore in that hive of inhumanity we call the Middle East. Do I have an answer? No, I really don't. But I have eyes enough to see that our current methods are simply not enough.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?