<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Neat Quotes

I was flipping channels today, and I came across some lame made-for-tv-movie. In this crappy piece of production, an old rich lady had just been robbed. She spoke this wonderful line:

"Why would a man resort to burglery when there are so many legal ways to be dishonest?"

HAA!!!!!! Brilliant!

Also, I believe it was Bob Dylan who wrote the following:

"Steal a little and they throw you in jail, steal a lot and they make you king."

Brilliant!

If you've got any good quotes you'd like to share, click on the "Comments" link below this article and leave them where you would normally leave a comment. I look forward to reading ya'll's suggestions.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?