<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The Bush Grammar Screw-ups Archive

Yeah, you gotta check this site out.
http://www.bushgrammar.com/archives.html

A few of my favorites:

italics denotes my added emphasis

"Neither in French nor in English nor in Mexican(?)"

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test"

"The war on terrorism has transformationed the US-Russia relationship."

And finally, in his own admission of mangling the English language:

"I've coined new words, like 'misunderstanding' and 'Hispanically'."

Yeah, I thought "misunderstanding" was a word already too. But what do I know; I'm not even a governor.



|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?