<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Last night I had a dream.

Somehow I got asked to come to this rich guy’s place up near Jackson. Turns out, he wanted me to join his team of 20 something guys that race indy-car like things. I would say they were 7/8 scale models of indy cars. I remember mine was built funny. There was a piece of the rollcage, just a small bar, that jutted between the gas and the brake pedals. I had no capability then for heel-and-toeing. You can imagine this greatly retarded my lap times. This guy was rich, he offered the good drivers (including me, apparently) all kinds of free stuff just to stay and get payed to race. That’s the first really good dream I’ve had in a while. I was so happy.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?