<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Saturday, February 28, 2004

The Clear Christ

Over on the Forum, we were having a little chat about the representation of Jesus as white, and what his true color, if you will, was. Let me say again, that this in no way affects the truth of Christ or any such blasphemous thing. I only mean to criticize the ethnocentrism that seems to be intrinsic in Western Christianity. At any rate, while reading a few articles on the subject of culture and Christ and ethnicity, I came across this beautiful article written by a missionary. It concerns his experiences witnessing to other countries and cultures. If any of you are at all interested in this stuff, I urge you to read it.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?