Thursday, January 01, 2004
Aren’t you all so excited? Sure you are. These predictions are all guaranteed to be 100% accurate. However, given quantum mechanics, the fact that I have looked into the future and observed these events, I could have changed said events simply by observing them. If said quantum flux occurs, it shall negate the abovementioned 100% guarantee.
1. Howard Dean becomes the Democrat nominee for POTUS.
2. Bush beats Dean by about 14%.
3. Iraq continues to be a money pit, and we will lose more men and women over there. The “schedule” for Iraqi self-government will not be able to be followed.
4. Weather patterns continue to be aberrant and extreme.
5. Michael Savage will finally be taken off the air and put in a home.
6. The Republicans will gain2 seats in the Senate.
7. The Libertarians will continue to flounder because the “party” has no real leadership.
8. The Office of the President is forced to disclose the briefings requested by the 9/11 Commission, but it won’t have to disclose anything from the “Energy Summit.”
9. JLB continues to be wonderful.
10. Kobe will be tried and found innocent. Or, more likely, the case will be dropped.
11. Michael Jackson is also found innocent, but his business viability will never recover.
12. Liberal radio shows begin to emerge into syndication. The “Liberal Radio Network” however, isn’t able to get a foot hold.
13. The Israeli situation continues to worsen. There will be another round of suicide bombings between January and March, then a lull for a few months.
14. Iran’s government will be overthrown. Supposedly by moderate insurgents in Iran. Of course, they will be supplied and financed by US.
15. A surprise key issue arises in the Presidential Debates: Medicinal Marijuana.
I suppose that’s it for now. Take care my friends.