<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

To our troops


To our troops (irrelevant of my opinions of the administration's actions): We love you guys. I wish you all the best. I'm just 22, and I know most of you are younger than me. I wish I could be there with you. I've tried 3 times to get in to the military, but they won't take me due to a minor, but chronic, health problem. You all have my utmost support and respect. Use whatever methods are necessary to protect yourselves and your brothers and sisters with you. Also, Col. West, you did the right thing. You saved lives and you know it. I was taken with joy when I hear you were not going to lose your career over this. Thank you Col West, and thank you all. It is appreciated more than you know.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?