<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Oh, another little note


According to Sen. Bill Nelson of FL, the Bush administration last year told him and other senators that "Iraq not only had weapons of mass destruction, but they had the means to deliver them to East Coast cities." They were told that Iraq had UAV's, or some similar delivery device, that could be used to attack us. Of course, nothing even NEAR that has been found. Just one more lie from an administration I used to respect. Of course, Bush isnt' the first to instigate war over false pretenses, and probably won't be the last. But he IS the first within my psuedo-adulthood now, and I think I owe it to my country to try to do my itty bitty part in getting the word out.


|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?