<$BlogRSDURL$>
Google
 
Web www.theriverman.blogspot.com

Monday, January 27, 2003

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's Off to War We Go

Well boys and girls, here it comes. Next weekend will begin the air war on Iraq. Between Thurs 30 and Monday 3, we will begin bombings on Iraq. Of course, I mean other than the ones currently underway in the NFZ's. This weekend is the weekend of the new moon, so our B2's won't be backlit. A perfect time to begin. It's also exactly (I believe) 12 yrs since the first Gulf War. What kind of symbolism that is, I don't know. Any idiot knows war is coming, and I'm too tired to get into why and whether or not we should/n't do it or whether or not I care. I just wanted you all to be ready.

|
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Is my Blog HOT or NOT?